Find out your house value
Looking to buy or rent?
Letting Your Property
We specialise in Airline, Company and IT Lettings. We welcome the opportunity of offering you a free market appraisal to discuss all your property requirements.
Our Lettings Department offers:
- Independent and Professional advice.
- Strong branding and local strength.
- Production of quality letting details.
- Online presence.
- Local property papers advertising.
- Prominently placed TO LET boards.
- Managed and Let services.
- Energy Performance Certificates.
- Gas safety checks.
- Tenancy deposit registration.
- Computerised accounting service.
- Vetted professional and company tenants only.
- Competent contractors for repairs.
- Up-to-date tenancy agreements and inventories.
The broadest definition of an HMO is a house or flat which is now let to two or more households. Houses where the rooms are let out separately as bedsits are the most common form of HMO. A house which is occupied by sharers on a joint tenancy will also be an HMO if the sharers are not all part of the same family. Individual flats can also be HMOs if they are rented to people who are not all part of the same family. Our agent can meet with you to discuss this further if you require any HMO licensing requirements.
Home Inspection Reports
A home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home. Home inspections is conducted by a trained agent to perform such inspections. The agent prepares and delivers to you a written report of the findings. These reports are useful for obtaining visas for spouses/dependents, sponsoring students/nannies or for matrimonial disputes.
Please contact us for more information regarding the above services.